Friday, March 22, 2013

I'd Be Paying Attention if you Are still long SPY calls

The 1 min 50-bar was broken as a trailing stop, the 5 min is close, momentum is fading a bit, I'm not saying you should sell them right now, just to be paying attention.

I see R2K futures hanging in there, ES and recently NQ don't look very good.

On a longer term basis there is probably more upside as I can't believe they will let the market go without hitting the SPX highs, there's too much money there and they have been trying hard, which should tell you something about mass psychology - how hard they have been trying and how hard it has been to get those few points.

In any case, my viewpoint is, "If there is more upside for the new high, I think I can open a new position at better levels on an intraday pullback".




No comments: