Friday, March 22, 2013

Monday Bias

I'm looking and I my find more, but initially, unlike the good calls we have had from the VXX this week, the market in many respects looks very much like it i on hold and that is the very short term timeframes only, mostly 1 and 2 min, like I said yesterday, there's a shiny veneer on the surface, but below it's total rot, my father who was a general contractor called them "Ginger Bread Houses", people flipped these houses, but they just painted them, planted some new grass, but didn't address anything structural, certainly not the roof, there was nothing buy a shiny facade and a few months later when everything in the house was leaking or breaking down, you understood what a "Ginger Bread House" is.

That is what we have here, except the shiny facade right now even looks very uncertain in to the weekend. I think if there is ANY WAY, they can make it to new SPX highs, they try, but there's nothing in the tank right now, so certainly nothing after they get that blue ribbon.

No comments: