Friday, April 26, 2013

AAPL Quick Update

I haven't seen the AAPL options chain (haven't had time), but I've heard from a few members there is some heavy activity in $420 calls that expire today, I was asked if I think AAPL can move to that area.

I doubt it, AAPL is in much the same position as described in the previous NFLX post intraday, there are 1-3 min charts trying to build some strength, although in AAPL's case they are no where near as strong as NFLX's (and I'm not suggesting NFLX charts are strong other than intraday for today's expiration). The 5 min chart in AAPL is negative, thus I'm happy to have closed out the calls yesterday at a 0.004% loss rather than a greater loss today.

We'll have to see if AAPL can make any moves and what signals come out of those moves, but I will say while AAPL intraday is similar to NFLX, it is not even close in terms of strength where strength was found on the NFLX intraday charts.

No comments: