Friday, April 26, 2013

What a Week!

This has been an absolutely crazy couple of weeks, our return and ranking on the options tracking portfolio is insane and we've been using more options lately than normal because of how choppy the market has been; you can have a great signal, but if the profit potential isn't there, then it's not worth risking the money in the market.

However what has been the greatest thing I've seen more and more every day, every week, every month is how many emails I have received from members that are doing fantastic and most of you I have known since the start so I remember where you were and where you are now. I never wanted Wolf on Wall Street to be a follow-along trade idea service, those are a dime a dozen. I wanted it to be something for traders who really want to become better, not rely on someone else. I want to provide you explanations and concepts that you can use to supplement your own trading style and experience with, to offer different ideas and concepts that you just don't come across unless you are watching the market every minute of the week. To bring and share (together) concepts, ideas and tools you can make your own and I see that you are doing exactly that.

I'm really proud and VERY happy to hear about your successes, so many of you thank me or compliment me, but these are not easy trades to take emotionally or otherwise. You know we do things a bit different than the crowd.

The point is, I can't take the trade for you, I can't manage it, I can't set up the risk management and I can't decide when and where you should exit so in essence, you are giving me credit for something that you did, I'm just providing information and concepts, some ideas, etc, but you are the ones making them work, that's everything I wanted this site to be and I'm really proud of all of you, you've all come so far and I often find I'm the one learning from your ideas, thoughts, questions, comments and your own trading styles.

Great trading everyone, enjoy your weekend-I'm pretty darn sure you earned it. I'll have a post or a few out over the weekend; I think I've got a handle on what's going on so we should have some insane opportunities next week as well.

Again, GREAT JOB!

No comments: