Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Quick Market Update

I have so many live feeds running, my browser gets stuck sometimes.

In any case, not like it's news, but intraday 1 min chart mostly, all of the major averages, SPY, IWM, QQQ, DIA and the Futures for the most part, have intraday negative divergences, don't forget about how I theorized or thought would be the best ending for the market, locking in fresh new shorts.

At the same time I haven't been very aggressive in adding new long positions today, although that might change. i think this pullback will give me enough time to change templates to leading indicators and go through the currency futures and if I determine everything looks good and a "W" formation is the most probable outcome, then there will likely be a flurry of late day activity.

If I determine I think probabilities like with a longer consolidation (Rectangle, range. or some other consolidation pattern or something altogether different, but I doubt that), then I'll let you know about that too.

I will be a bit slower on email responses because the leading indicator layout is the most time intensive, but also one of the best, well leading indications we have other than 3C or rather in addition to 3C.

Talk to you ASAP.


No comments: