Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Silver / Gold

Honestly I'm not at all impressed by the action in SLV and not extremely impressed by GLD either, futures are a different story, but even though both loo better, I'm still not overly impressed with Silver/SI futures. As for gold futures, YG, while the probabilities are definitely on the side of a bounce, I would rather wait and see if I can get a pullback in gold toward yesterday's lows or even perhaps Monday's lows. If the charts still look good, then I'd be more willing to take on a position in GLD/gold.

I don't know what I'd have to see in silver, I would just know it when I saw it.

Truthfully the trade I am most looking forward to is selling/shorting in to price strength, that is the highest probability, strongest underlying trend and not in gold and silver, I mean market wide.

No comments: