Friday, April 5, 2013

SPY Example- Very Telling

Last night while the Yen was throwing fits (which I don't think are over) I said this about smart money in the last paragraph of the last post around 3 a.m.

"I'd just say when smart money invests money for a move, they generally see it through"

It's taken all morning to get the data feed running for SF, but now that it's up, I see what I expected. EVERY AVERAGE looks the same, I'm just using the SPY as an example to save time rather than captures of every average.

What you'll see below is timeframes hitting new highs, above the highs of the SPX new high earlier in the week, there's migration of the positive divergence through every timeframe and now on charts that weren't even close to positive like 10 and 15 min, in other words, the NFP was a setback, but it looks like smart money is throwing a lot of money in to not letting the market slip and completing the move they started setting up, which means they have even more invested now, I don't think they'll give up on this move higher.

Check the charts and know it's the same for every average.

 SPY 1 min

 2 min

 3 min

 5 min

 10 min

15 min

No comments: