Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Got It...

I'll post the charts in the typical update, as I'm looking through the Leading Indicators I see the market totally disconnected from any other risk, it's in a land all by itself, a little hard to believe that it's all SPY Arbitrage, then as I have suspected and shown several times, when I got to the Yen, there the answer was staring me in the face. You can check out FXY if you don't have Yen futures, but I will show you.

This is exactly what I predicted in the 2 articles that took me 10 hours to write, "A Currency Crisis" part 1 and 2, which are now both linked at the upper right side of the member's site. I think we need to be paying a LOT more attention to the Yen which is going positive on 3C right now.

I know it seems as far removed from common sense and everything you've learned about the markets, but these are not normal times.

I suspected the market would be increasingly controlled by the Yen and $USD, it has been, today is another example, but with the $USD making the move it did yesterday and the Yen making the intraday move it did today, the markets today all of the sudden take on a new purpose and meaning, this is why it's so important to look everywhere. The new purpose and meaning, get out of anything risk at any opportunity which the Yen provided, ASAP. I know it doesn't feel like that, but that is what everything including Mr. Tepper's portfolio are pointing to.

No comments: