Monday, June 17, 2013

AMZN Update

The only open position in AMZN right now is a partial Equity Short.

I would consider a quick put trade and perhaps a new call trade if the set ups allowed, but my primary interest is in a long term equity short position.

 I'd like to see AMZN above the $282.50 level, I think at bare minimum it should be able to move above the recent high.


The 5 min chart suggests the same, it's pretty much in line, which means it's not negative yet and there's still hope.

The 3 min chart intraday looks horrible, this is why I'd consider a quick put trade IF price kept moving to the upside and the short term 3C charts turned decidedly negative.

This is what I mean, Friday like everything else, the last 2 hours there was a positive divergence, leading to a gap up today, leading to a very negative divergence suggesting the market come down soon, and most recently an intraday positive as you see to the right, if that fails as price is above the recent highs, I'd consider a put.

No comments: