Wednesday, June 5, 2013

GS should Bounce- $166-ish

That's what I'm thinking, I don't really like GS as a long for a spec. trade, but I know some of you like to trade it, GS IS a Equity Short position and any move above $160 and I'd add to that short to bring it to a full size position.

By the way, the last time GS saw a quick bounce, it did bounce, but was sold in to hard.

 GS has made the break under support with the rest of the market on a "W" bottom, I wouldn't even mention it if it weren't for the next charts.

The intraday 1 min-but note to the left the last bounce was sold in to hard, that was institutional money selling that bounce.

GS 2 min below support and there are a few more, so a very likely bear trap, I'd just rather be long XLF than GS personally for a spec trade. The GS short stays open, it's about at breakeven right now.

The 60 min chart shows how badly GS has been distributed, it's in a lot of trouble, any move > $160 I'd add to the position or start one if financial exposure isn't a problem.

No comments: