Friday, June 28, 2013

Quick Market Update

I'll have some charts out shortly, but as you know, I expected a pullback in this area, I don't believe in coincidences as ridiculous as this one would seem to be, but 3:30 could tell us definitively.

In any case, either way, so far I'm seeing EXACTLY what I'd expect from a pullback and what that means is it looks like a pullback, not the bearish action the retail bears (overwhelmingly large numbers yesterday) are expecting. It looks to me so far that this is a pullback as expected and not a reversal of the 3-day move up and yesterday's start to the breakout of the 4+ day base. It looks very much like we will see that strong mover to the upside continue after this brief interlude.

I have to gather a little more data like credit's underlying action, but I'll have charts out shortly.


No comments: