Thursday, June 27, 2013

SLV Update

SLV is still the more advanced of it and GLD, but I suspect GLD had some more to overcome and appears to have a later start. SLV is now back above the support area broken (yesterday's close)

The green arrow is the stop run, it's yesterday's close for SLV. The 3C chart continues to improve, it's still not what I'd like to have brought out as the first chart, but it is what it is, not what I'd have it be.

USO update is coming and the market update is coming as well.

I'd consider positions in SLV, GLD or GDX/NUGT long, whether partial, whether ETFs or options, but because of the shorter term nature expectations of the move, I'd of course consider it speculative, but at this point in the market with this volatility, I think anything other than core positions are speculative and risk management should reflect that.

No comments: