Monday, July 15, 2013

Market Update

There's continued distribution signals through these moves, we kind of look like we are at a pivot and perhaps a downside reversal.

The feeling I get is that the selling (professional) action is talking on more urgency and it's very close, but I think we have a little more time, I originally thought Wednesday, at least if things keep going like this I'd like to be in positions like TLT I had mentioned as a long term core long by then or at least have a good part of it built.

 QQQ 3 min trend and specifically the action today is more intense. There are a lot of charts and different timeframes, there are several scattered that I believe once they get this ugly, this market is done.

IWM 3 min, again the intensity and continuity is striking.

NASDAQ 100 futures.

TKT coming next

No comments: