Monday, July 22, 2013

Quick Market Update-Charts to follow

I'm seeing some 1 min market average charts improve like SPY, IWM, of course there was AAPL.

Damage on 2 and 3 min charts from what was already set up in to the weekend has been down so I don't know if these 1 min charts go further or they are perhaps an end of day ramp?

I'm trying to watch arbitrage assets to see when there's a flood out of those, there is continued movement in to VXX/UVXY, I need to check TLT.

Many positions I haven't called out for an entry yet like XLF, even though it is above the area I was looking for and it is losing positive 1-3 min 3C charts, it's not screaming negative like the AAPL 1 min chart has a screaming positive signal..

Charts to follow.

It's just like a meat grinder and each asset is on its own.

No comments: