Thursday, July 11, 2013

Quick Market Update

I'm still waiting on good intraday signals for some positions, there's rotation among the averages intraday and the Index future intraday signals confirm these exactly.

For example...
 The DIA/Dow is in the worst shape intraday, it looks ready to make a move lower, when all look like this that would be a great intraday signal.

This is the 1 min.

 DIA 2 min is really bad

And the 3 min zoomed in is bad as well, but I'm trying to give some context within the trend here.

The IWM looks to be the next to make a move, the Q's were the last to.

AAPL seems to be directly responsible for the Q's action as it is the heaviest weighted stock on the NASDAQ 100.

The SPY is going negative, somewhere between the DIA and the QQQ

Could the TICK chart actually break out of the channel? If the IWM makes a move, I'd say yes. I'd also keep an eye on the TICK chart, I think there's good data there in advance.

No comments: