Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Another Scenario

This one would force us to react VERY quickly, it doesn't have as much Wall St. intervention, but because of some of the intervention I see in currencies like AUD, USD and EUR, I think this is less likely.

The SPY is the example. I posted earlier the SPy (the only average) was (still is) showing a 1 min positive divergence.

 TICK data has moved gradually, but methodically from negative to positive.

So I'm thinking in much shorter terms, but an initial knee jerk higher that is sold in to today, the only reason I'd go with this if I was the magic hand was if I thought I couldn't make it up to many of these breakout points, I personally think they can and that's why I asked you to become familiar with the concept in the FRP video. I don't think that move to breakout can be made later, it's now or never as the market will front run the end of QE like it has the last 2 times.

 SPY 1 min positive, but only 1 min positive.

Imagine an initial knee jerk, perhaps it is strong and fast enough to create these head fake breakout moves today and turn them in the next 24 hours, making it a much shorter process, the downside for Wall St. is there's not as much volume and they can't put on as big of a position.

The 15 min SPY chart is clearly negative, it shows what they have been doing with higher prices, they aren't about to go bullish no matter what prices do, they'll sell in to them, but this would be a much more abbreviated form of the previous post.

Keep in mind though, there are few really strong indications other than the accumulation (late August forward to the move up last week)  range and move thus far which I envisioned, originally to be stronger, so I could be way off and Wall St. may just have no clue what the F_E_D does, but it would have to be a surprise and if the F_E_D does nothing, up we go because Wall St. is prepared already to accept a $20 billion a month taper in Treasuries and down to $30 bn a month in MBS, I don't think the F_O_M_C will be more aggressive than that.

No comments: