Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What a Day

I'm still fooling around with the video software and my tablet hardware so I thought I'd do a little recap with that since my fingers are a bit sore, I "hunt and peck" when I type, so my 2 fingers get pretty tired, unlike Hilsenrath from the WSJ who was typing 65 words a minute while thinking and dictating all of the F_O_M_C material at the same time to publish by 2:11 p.m. today.

Honestly I just spent two hours putting together and editing a video and the words are lagging or actually leading the images by about 45 seconds so it's trashed, the gist of the whole thing was this event today was so out of character for the most transparent Committee in the F_E_D's history, that I really wonder and wonder if the market will wonder, "What the F_E_D is so scared of" and how bad is that event or reason.

I'm probably not going to go in to all of it again after that frustrating experience unless the video magically starts to work. You know what, I will post it as it's more commentary than charts and you can probably figure out what I'm talking about, the commentary is the most important part so you could even shut your eyes.

Tonight I notice the divergences we didn't see last night and they are in the Index futures as well as the Nikkei 225, all negative (actually I saw the Nikkei during market hours and thought it strange.

There are numerous other assets as well, maybe I should have faded (short) the IWM at the EOD. You may recall I showed R2K futures in 3 timeframes during market hours that were already negative, but now ES and other assets as well/

In any case, here's a quick look, but I'm going to give them several hours, check back on them and see where we are.
 1 min leading negative ES / SPX futures

1 min TF / R2K Futures

$USDX positive divergence 5 min

Nikkei 225 1 min negative divergence.

There are many others starting, I want to give them some time to develop and see what we really have here, a true knee jerk today?



Here's the video, sorry about the quality.






No comments: