Monday, September 16, 2013

Quick Update

I'll be posting the charts which will take a few minutes, but I've allowed enough time for trade and signals to catch up, the result is DEEPLY unimpressive considering the opening action last night in futures, it looks like smart money came in and just sold in to the gap up on the opening of futures trade.

In other words, the shorts accumulated last Friday still look like good positions judging by the market averages, I'll have them out shortly, but they continue to deteriorate (I'm talking about underlying trade).

I'll re-check Friday's new positions, but so far it looks like all of them are still going to be winners and all of them are still relatively close to the same area they were entered Friday.

This is a prime example of why I don't make any decisions based on price/emotion without having data to back that up.

No comments: