Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A.M. Report

Not much to report, we are gapping down and am I surprised? Should you be surprised? I don't think so considering there was no overnight support at all and I even waited nearly until midnight to see if any hint would develop, here's what it looked/looks like in SPX / ES 5 min futures.
ES 5 min- there "may" be the start of a positive forming so I would not be surprised if we saw strength toward the end of the day/afternoon, I didn't say we would see it, the divergence has to develop first, but I would not be surprised.

Treasuries will gap up as expected and hopefully a new TLT trade will present itself. Gold and Silver are still showing improvement, but I think they have some more work to do before they are ready for a trade.

My early focus will be on a crude/USO long play before it heads down as I mentioned last night.

Lets get busy



No comments: