Thursday, October 3, 2013

Crude / USO Giving us a SCBO

For nearly the last week I have thought crude would break down and then make a move higher, I missed calling that move out by a half day, however yesterday I felt we'd get a Second Chance Buying Opportunity (SCBO).

Oil this morning and the overall game plan...
 An early gap up/head fake is looking like it will give the second chance entry I was thinking was likely yesterday. If you are interested in this leg of the trade, I'd set some alerts at lower prices, but not too far, I'd consider this a correction.

The 30 min Crude Futures chart suggests oil / USO moves higher, this is the first trade in the game plan, the one I wish I had entered late Tuesday, but will hopefully get a second chance.

I have thought that USO would either enter the false flag and shakeout shorts or if we really get lucky, move above it and shakeout shorts and suck in retail longs.

The oil Futures 4 hour chart shows which direction oil i s ultimately heading so any entry in the false flag or especially above it, would be an excellent core short or at least a position trade. So we have two trades, both are set up, it's just a matter of a decent entry.



No comments: