Thursday, October 3, 2013

FSLR Update

If I was managing this as a long equity, I probably wouldn't take any action, as a long option
(Call), I'd be out by now, if I was looking to enter or add-to, I'd be patient.

There's still plenty of upside in FSLR, I just don't think right now is the time to add.

 30 min leading positive, rounding base and head fake at the bottom.

The small divergences on the 10 min have been 100% accurate, we have a negative now.

The intraday appears to be in line and not such a big deal, but...

It's this 3 min that concerns me and makes me think a deeper pullback/consolidation is likely.

I'd like to see the intraday charts screaming positive before entering a new position or adding to, but otherwise, I think that 30 min chart shows FSLR is just getting started.

No comments: