Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Quick Intraday Update

The intraday signals for the SPY, QQQ, IWM and DIA have all seen 3C roll-over and go negative; the NYSE TICK has broken its trend as well. Intraday we should see down side.

I'm really looking closely at Credit, VIX and Treasuries.

However a pullback in the market would be very helpful for getting a better grasp on what's going on there as well as these choppy ranges are difficult on very short term analysis and it's very important for knowing when to make a move and what move to make so I'll also be hoping to get some data out of an intraday pullback in the market.

When I have the credit, VIX, Treasuries, etc ready, I'll get that out to you as well and I'll be covering PMs shortly as well as major industry groups and taking a second look at a few trades that look close.

No comments: