Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Some Quick Thoughts

The SPY and DIA look more susceptible to a pullback (still within this chop range) than the Q's followed by IWM.

Some of the short term issues I'm paying attention to with regard to an upside move and preparing for the possibility has been based on the rounding (Reversal-like Process) shape of HYG/High Yield Corporate Credit which is manipulated and used to manipulate the market to the upside.

There are some 3C charts that are catching my attention in HYG. However we are also seeing VIX FUTURES see positive divergences (accumulation) and even a better looking VXX/UVXY chart which wasn't so hot intraday previously and suggests traders are once again moving toward protection from market downside.

I want to get out a post for you on leading indicators (In Fact I have already captured all of the charts from earlier today, but will likely re-capture them to reflect the close), it will cover short term (as in this chop that we have been mired in since Oct. 30th), swing or cycle (which would be indications since the lows of 10/9 were put in and the rally and roll over since then) and one or both of two longer timeframes which will either be 2013 or roughly since the Key 1-day reversal in the market from May 22nd or in some instances the entire market move since the March 2009 lows to present.

I think it's really important to see all of these timeframes as very short term indications can effect entries or exits for long term positions and portfolio management.

Again, I just want to thank all of you. I have always said and believed that I have the most amazing members, every one and even former members who stay in touch. To have this many great people defies reasonable statistics, you'd think there would be at least a small percentage of people who are difficult, but this has never been the case and this is why I TRULY love my job because I care about the people I do it for (All of you)  and I love the market.

Some of you have really gone above and beyond my wildest dreams and I don't know how to thank you enough for your thoughts, time, generosity, and caring. The market can be isolating for all of us, but I feel like a have an extended family rather than members. 

I'm on my way to talk to Anna's doctors, many of you asked for an update and thus far she seems to be doing fine. Tomorrow my mother has a pretty intense surgery on her back with stabilizing metal plates and rods so I'll be working from the hospital, the same one Anna is in.

Thank you again. I'll see you shortly with charts for some of the assets I talked about earlier as well as the daily wrap and any futures indications.

No comments: