Friday, December 20, 2013

Charts

Dow is looking interesting short as well. I like the IWM, the thing that's missing for me is the reversal process. This is ES, I've been waiting since we took profits on our longs on Wednesday after the F_O_M_C and just waiting for some signals to make some moves (being patient), today I have quite a few, I like to have at least a 5 min negative in Index futures, but the size and speed of a QQQ divergence pushed me over the line with the SQQQ long.

 Intraday SPX E-minis have seen almost pure distribution once they got to where they needed to be, before that 3C was inline as the SPX pushed to where it needed to be, after, well you see the distribution.

It's so strong it pushed right through to the 5 min chart which is my minimum.

 ES 5 min

QQQ is kid of similar, intraday distribution, but it's that 5 min signal I'm looking for to know the big boys are here.

Then almost out of the blue, the QQQ 5 min leading to a new negative low for the chart.

No comments: