Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Final Trades & Management

I can't describe this well enough because it ha happened so quick, but based on what I've seen the last week, this morning and especially when we just got some downside movement, the market doesn't appear to be acting as bearishly as you'd expect, in fact in many cases it looks like stops were hit and there's more of a bullish tone, so much so I'm going to add TQQQ Long (3x QQQ long) to the short term trading portfolio and fill out the IOC long position.

I'm leaving all core shorts in place and otherwise anything else, just the trading portfolio. If you aren't as aggressive, sitting this out is not a bad idea.

To me it looks like a knee jerk (not initially, but maybe the first day or so) moves up and the 10 min negatives are still there, it should set up the 1-5 min short term charts so they are clear shorts.

I think we get an initial move up and a crushing move down, that's my gut, that's what I'm going with.

I'll get as many charts up as I can after the press conference to show you why I made this decision beyond what you already know, in essence it's no different than when the longs were set up last Thursday, short duration long, leading to long duration shorts.


No comments: