Monday, December 9, 2013

Market Update 2

At 2:18 something happened the market didn't like much...
 You can see it in the price candle on this QQQ 1 min chart (larger candle with the open at the high and close at the low on volume), however you can see it in just about every average, some more than this.

TICK responded the same at the exact same time with a -1000 hit on a 1 min bar, it felt like a knee-jerk reaction to something passing.

 The Q's seemed to have already been starting to lead negative just before then.

The larger 3 min QQQ chart was definitely leading lower, but not tied to that moment.

I wondered how HYG would respond today, I have my answer...
I'm trying not to draw on the charts too much so they are not distracting.

The only thing I can imagine at the moment is Richard Fisher started speaking at 2:15, I imagine he started with prepared remarks and there may have been something the market didn't like, I'll check in to what he's said thus far.

I'll also check a few other indications, leading, and some sub industry groups.

No comments: