Monday, January 27, 2014

BIDU Update

BIDU looks fine, I was temped to close it the same day I opened it with an almost immediate 10% profit in a couple of hours.

In any case, as far as I can see, BIDU is doing what the broad market is doing, putting in a bit of a larger bowl or reversal process which should benefit the calls opened which are merely hitch-hiking trades, then it should offer great position for a short or an add to position.

 1 min accumulation since BIDU's gap down.

5 min leading positive divergence since the same, there's a rounding process/reversal process that is bigger than the broader markets would be so I like this a lot more for a long hitch-hiking trade, I may look in to further positioning as it develops more.

 However, this is the real prize, setting up or adding to short positions, this 15 min was in line on the uptrend and distribution as a top formed, a bounce here would be perfect for new or add to positions (short) BIDU.

The 30 min charts says the same

As does the 60 min, the yellow box is my target area, the gap and above, for the hitch hiking long and I want to close it up in that area and look for the short entry somewhere in that area.

BIDU, the trade that keeps on giving.

No comments: