Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Quick URRE Update

URRE, like UNG (almost as long as UNG) has been a long term favorite for a primary bull trend irrespective of the market. Like UNG it's still in a very long base.

Today URRE is up nearly 13%, that's about 17.7% over the last 2 days.

3C intraday is showing some negative divergences and that's 100% natural, of course there's going to be profit taking after a move of that size in a mere 2 days, but the intermediate charts that caused this move and long term charts are still in great shape, in my opinion this move is barely even the start of what's coming. I have no plans to try to trade around a pullback based on profit taking, I'll hold because I think URRE has huge upside potential.

A pullback may be useful for those interested in a possible long position there as a long term core long position, I'll cover the charts later and if and when we get a pullback for new or add to positions.

No comments: