Wednesday, March 12, 2014

GLD and GDX Quick Note

I'll have charts out soon, but the last time I updated gold/GLD was here on Monday Feb 10th.

This "looks" like a head fake move in Gold as well as GDX (gold miners), that would make it a useful entry to start a new GLD short swing plus trade, not quite trend, but long enough you could get away without using leverage.

The choice I picked was DZZ 2x short GLD as a trading position and added DUSt (3x short GDX/gold miners).

I'll get some charts up, but nothing has changed on the important charts since Monday's post, that means the intermediate charts in GLD are all very negative with the 5 min reflecting this move up which I'm thinking is a head fake play, but I'd like confirmation.

As for DUST, its 1 min chart was negative recently (yesterday afternoon) reflecting the move down, however almost every other timeframe from 5 mins out is positive, SO IF THESE ARE CONFIRMED HEAD FAKES AS I THINK THEY WILL BE, THEY'LL MAKE EXCELLENT ENTRY/ADD TO POSITIONS (SHORT BOTH GLD AND GDX I chose DXX and DUST long for that position and may add to that shortly).

I'll have charts up ASAP.

No comments: