Monday, June 30, 2014

AAPL Trade Set-Up Follow Up

Friday I posted this specific Possible AAPL Call Set-up in which we wouldn't be chasing it, but rather looking for a pullback type of move to enter some calls for a bounce that I have been expecting in AAPL for about 2 weeks. This could be played long AAPL equity as well, nut I think the calls are a better option, there's less resources tied up and there's a much better return on what I'm looking at as more of a bounce play. The end of window dressing (July 1) tomorrow, may give us the opportunity. For the major part of the set up and why I like AAPL I'll let Friday's post stand, Possible AAPL Call Set-up.

As for today's developments, I just want to update the short term charts and set some new alerts below today's prices to Friday's close as I already have alerts set for prices below Friday's which is the Call Set-up trade so long as the charts remain positive.

 AAPL's 1 min chart which had a negative divegrence for the set up Friday and still does, but it went positive in to the last hour of the day.

You can see the initial positive divegrence sending AAPL up the last two days, it's not very big and only a 2 min chart, this is why I suspect AAPL will pullback before making any significant bounce worth trading.

 The 3 min chart shows the same, but for our purposes, it's the 3 min negative currently that is interesting as that is forecasting the near term, minor pullback I'm looking for to set up call options in to such a pullback-see Friday's original post idea.

Finally the 5 min chart doesn't show the accumulation for the near term move of the last few days, this is why I suspect AAPL will pullback and offer us a nice entry with much lower risk and a much better entry point, plus we have the advantage of being able to confirm that it's a constructive pullback and still a high probability bounce.

No comments: