Monday, June 30, 2014

Trade Idea: (Swing Trade Plus) SCTY

I'm going to open a partial (half) size SCTY equity short here and will consider adding to it if there are any unique developments that have high probability outlooks like the gap up with distribution that would be a high probability bearish confirmation Engulfing Candle, in fact I might even wait for something like that to be formed.

 This is a H&S-type price pattern and at one of my favorite places to enter, the top of a right shoulder, although the volume pattern is roughly correct, it's not perfect. I'll add charts in the next post, but I have covered this one recently here, Trade Idea/Set Up: (Longer Term) SCTY and here, SCTY Update , History and Market Dynamics as a Proxy.

I am entering this as an equity short, not options although I don't rule them out, especially if there's an extreme price move that lowers premiums and can be easily confirmed as a head fake move.

No comments: