Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Results of Last Night's DeMArk (inspired) Custom Indicator Scan

Not all stocks are going to give a signal, from what I see, about 10% will give a "Current" signal when we are at market extremes. I've put each of the assets with current signals in to separate watchlists, one for assets that are giving a buy signal, but you have to remember an SQQQ buy signal is really a QQQ short signal and there were more than a few of those in the first smaller scan earlier yesterday Scan Candidates.

The point of this post is to show you a VERY clear trend in the market.



These are the two watchlists created from last night's scan alone, the Buy Candidates and the Sell/Sell Short Candidates, there are approximately 10x more sell/sell short candidates giving current signals right now (*these are not the only assets worth looking in to, this is just one measure or tool I use in selecting or narrowing down wider pools of assets).

The results of the scan alone tell you something about the nature of the market. Obviously I have my work cut out for me, I'll be spending a lot of time this week going through these candidates with a fine tooth comb.


No comments: