Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Top 5

AAPL is obviously a pivot stock for the market today, it's difficult to say what the reaction will be, and how powerful or weak the reaction is, how long it lasts and this is most important because of the set-ups that are near or at resistance/head fake  areas.

I'll just quickly list a few that I like the most as present, outside of inverse market ETFs like SRTY.

NFLX is one of my favorites.

SCTY looks like it should have some more gas to the upside, but I don't see this as being too much more than a head fake and it probably has the best cance of pulling it off making it an attractive short , especially if it can pull off a run just above local resistance/congestion.

IYT / Transports short which I already filled out are looking good as well.

BIDU I'd like to see take out lcal resistance, but otherwise things aren't looking too good for BIDU moving forward and XLF / Financials are one I'm looking to fill out very soon, again a pop above local resistance would be very welcomed, but if things start going south (The TLT UPDATE is IMPORTANT)..., these are some of the first I'd be looking at.

PCLN really should bounce, but it has been very weak. The only reason it's not on my list is the poor entry without a bounce.

No comments: