Thursday, October 2, 2014

Market Update-Generic Trade

I suspect the post-Window Dressing / post-Q3 bounce is very much still on. The question at this point is how much longer does it add to its base area, tomorrow is an op-ex Friday so we are on a very thin line between a very short, but likely very strong 1-day pop or something a bit more impressive.

I'm not quite at the add-to position yet considering these are counter-probability trades, 3x long IWM and QQQ, I'll make that determination as we move forward. I do see some opportunity in FAS long, 3x long Financials, still URTY is probably my favorite trade in this instance.

As for the charts we are seeing stronger long ETF accumulation now,  but it was and still is the inverse ETF distribution that gave the first signals and strongest signals, which makes a good case for my "3C" motto, "Compare, Compare, Compare".

I'm just going to label the charts, the divergences and the divergences in to today specifically, should be clear.


 TICK making some of the highest trend highs of recent trade.

DIA 3 min

SPY 3 min

SPY 5 min- that divergence resolved with a pivot to the upside.

 QQQ 1 min

QQQ 3 min

QQQ 5 min

IWM 2 min

IWM 3 min

SRTY 2 min

SRTY 5 min

SQQQ 1 min

SQQQ 5 min

TQQQ 1 min

TQQQ 5 min

URTY 2 min

URTY 3 min


No comments: