Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Several Possible Longs

I do see several possible longs, what they lack in every case is any sort of reversal process. This means they are exactly what I'd fear the most, an asset with no base to support it that can essentially fall at a moment's notice or no notice, being there's no foundation and that might be in fact what an IWM head fake move would look like and why these piggy back long ideas are so distasteful to me as they look like risk beyond their profit potential and just 180 degrees in the opposite direction of all probabilities.

T?here are a number I'm compiling that I would absolutely consider short sales in to any strength, especially if it's a "V" reversal (no base) making the move highly unstable.

I really don't want to start bad habits here and now at this area in the market over several possible percent when everything is so lined up with probabilities just to be right on a bounce and wrong on entering the trade because of risk.

No comments: