Thursday, April 30, 2015

Flameout

It looks like we've hit our intraday flameout. I was considering closing the UVXY long opened yesterday to take some small gains and reenter at a better price, but it's not really that important to me considering the bigger picture however you may want to consider it.

 This looks like an intraday flameout in the SPY

 The same in the IWM

 TICK hit extreme levels this morning and has now broken the channel.

 What we have here, "is a failure to communicate"... I'm just kidding. 

What we have here is a stop run which should fuel the small bounce.

As forVXX/UVXY, as I mentioned very short-term it's should see some downside so if you want to preserve gains from yesterday you might take them now and reenter at a better level.
 VXX 1 min.

I, however....
And more interested in the big picture, 5 min VXX. If you were looking to enter or reenter, I would set some price alerts around the 16.50- 17.00 level

No comments: