Thursday, April 30, 2015

Quick Market Update

This may be enough for me to take UVXY gains off the table soon.

Remember this morning's Market Update waring (from the post below)
Something at least like a small "W" base-be on the look-out for another head fake stop run below this morning's lows on the formation of a second low and wider base.

This is quite the move and which seem to be a little more extreme than stop run, but that's exactly what had take moved you are

Like earlier, Watch for a change in the trend of TICK and watch for the downside to flame out on huge volume and a bullish candle. I'll let you know soon as I see something on the intraday chart. If I do, I'll likely take the UVXY gains off the table in light of the additional information, USD, USD/JPY, NKD, etc.

No comments: