Thursday, May 7, 2015

A.M. Update

Futures have seen some rocky trade overnight, but I doubt anything I can tell you will be news.

German Bund volatility first with a massive sell-off earlier this morning and then a rally after EuroNext breaks, some further selling on Initial Claims and back up, there are no strong intraday signals contradicting price.

 ES 1 min overnight.

I haven't changed my position / belief that probabilities favor an oversold bounce based on internals.

I do have a bit of good news, our BABA calls should look nice on the cash open as this is BABA pre-market after earnings.

BABA 1 min...

Our May 15th $80 calls from May 4th's Trade Idea: Speculative (BABA) Long/Call, gave me no reason to close the position and perhaps we are seeing why this morning, up nearly $10.00 this morning.

I'll update the market as soon as we get something new/interesting, but as I said, I still anticipate an oversold-based bounce.

No comments: