Thursday, May 28, 2015

Quick A.M. Update

Other than a crash in the Shanghai Composite which is trading like a penny stock, an Initial Claims miss and the usual Greek drama, there's not much to tell. Most everything I know I posted last night.

As for the market today, it was either a bit higher or about in place, I'll let you judge from overnight futures in ES...
I spy deterioration as internals suggested last night and in place looks about right in to the op-ex max pain pin tomorrow.

The one asset that looks ready to move, Treasuries so our TLT put should see some gains...
TLT 3 min massive negative divergence.

Oh and I still like gold for some upside.

On another note, the $USD has failed to make a new higher high since yesterday morning so it may be that the counter trend rally there and the last good chance to unwind the carry trade without huge losses may be coming to an end...

No comments: