Friday, June 12, 2015

I Didn't Miss Anything

Except 6 vials of blood, does that seem excessive to anyone else?

So since I've been out and come back, the only changes have been more toward the negative such as the Q's losing a good part of their intraday positive divergence and the UIWM seeing an uglier intraday negative divergence, but once again I stress these are intraday charts (steering divergences) and they are fairly small divergences to start with.

 SPY 1 min intraday still in line

SPY 2 min is inline, there's a slight positive since I left and came back in SPY 3 min, but once again the key word is, "Slight".

 The QQQ 1 min intraday is still positive, but no move whatsoever.

However the 2 and 3 min charts this divergence migrated to have given it up... QQQ 2 min intraday

QQQ 3 min intraday.

And the IWM
 1 min intraday is showing near perfect confirmation and little reason to believe in much of a move in to the close unless there's a change.

The 2 min chart is looking a bit worse than earlier with a slight leading negative divergence.

 IWM 3 min is showing a sharped negative divergence in to the afternoon.

And while the TICK "seemed " to be improving enough for an afternoon gap fill, it really hasn't done much since I've bee gone.


I'm going to go through as much as I can and get the "Week Ahead " post out. If I do see anything I think looks like a decent/high probability trade set up, I will post it.

No comments: