Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Lots of Stock Specific Volatility...

AAPL, a behemoth market mover is "said" to be up on a positive outlook for AAPL music, somehow I doubted that was the real catalyst.

AAPL this morning, it looks a bit more like a stick save to me. In any case, AAPL is on my watch list and I haven''t found it too interesting recently, but perhaps this movement will create some opportunities.

Meanwhile, NFLX which I mentioned yesterday as a head's up, NFLX Update as I suspect this is going to be coming up as a trade soon. I mentioned yesterday to set price alerts at the psychological magnet of $700 and after some stock split news, it appears early gains have been torched
 NFLX early gains this morning torched and why? Well both moved are because of 1 man's tweet...
Aghhh... So things become a bit more clear.

Just remember Icahn only tells you (like anyone on Wall St.) what they want you to know, what is beneficial to them. I'd guess he has some AAPL he wants to get out of as well.

No comments: