Friday, June 5, 2015

TLT is Getting Very Close To A Long

I have been seriously considering adding to TLT at least in a speculative way with options, but this needs to be the best timed of all the trades we can enter.

The futures charts are also looking very good from intraday 1 min charts out to about the intermediate term, however I think if this is going to be the counter trend rally we are expecting, there are a few more timeframes it needs to add.

I wouldn't be opposed to TLT long equity partial position, I've already opened one.

As far as options, I suspect that we are very close, but very close and right there are a big difference with options that aren't that much of a problem with an equity or 2x leveraged long (I shorted TBT to create a 2x long TLT position several weeks back). I'd be open to that if I hadn't already opened that partial position.

Take a look at it, I'll have charts up soon and tell you again why the trade makes sense.

No comments: