Friday, July 31, 2015

*Important-New Website Update*

Tomorrow after the market I'm probably going to keep it brief as this is Andrea's Birthday weekend.

 A while back we started running out of space for members on the current site and I've had to pull all kinds of tricks to make it work which cost me hours of extra work a week that I could be putting to better use. You probably remember over a year ago when work on the new site began from a friend of a friend who was in New York. This became a very long, drawn out process being I'm in Florida and  it was going no where pretty fast.

Many of you know or have recently talked to Andrea, my much better 3/4's. Andrea learned website programming and put together our new site. Really it was ready months ago, I just didn't have the time to do the parts I needed to do. In any case we tested it last Friday and found our email server lacking sending out well over 1,000 emails on a slow day. Amazingly after talking to the website company and getting nowhere over the weekend, Andrea figured it out on her own and that's why we have been testing with duplicate emails today. I'm going to send one last "Test" email after this to make sure we don't have any issues where we had them last week.
If she can fly this and the much bigger military versions, I guess a website is no problem. Perhaps she'll start doing the analysis?

Because many members are all across the world, it may be 2 a.m. in the morning and I don't want to say, "Tomorrow we'll be on our new website" without giving everyone adequate notice. So tomorrow will be like today. So long as no one is having any problems by the end of the day tomorrow, Monday we'll be live on the new website, www.Wolf-on-WallStreet.com.

Remember I'm going to send out one more email tonight after this, simply "TEST", please ignore it.

I want to thank Jennifer C. for her help and input as we got to the end of the process and of course I want to thank all of you for making this service possible and making it so much fun.

Do I have to say it? Probably not, but THANK YOU ANDREA for giving us a new home that will likely save me close to 10 hours a week I can devote to more important work or simply more time with the lovely and talented, Andrea.

Again, if you have any issues or questions, please let us know and send your emails to Support@Wolf-on-WallStreet.com

Putting a face or two with the names. We thank you and appreciate your patience.

No comments: