Friday, July 31, 2015

Intraday Weakness

A couple of averages and assets are getting a bit interesting, mostly the ones that are moving as I had said yesterday, smart money doesn't sell in to weakness (short selling is included in "sell") which meant that to see some of these intermediate 10 min charts move, we needed some movement.

It's very early on and I want to see what effect a small bounce in USD/JPY has, but there's some of that expected intraday weakness in to price strength.

 The SPY is more in line, but it hasn't moved all that much either.

The IWM intraday chart shows what I'm talking about, it has moved and its giving very clear signals so far.

NFLX that I mentioned yesterday as being one to keep on the radar is in the same boat as the IWM.

I was very close to putting out some trade ideas, but I'd like to see if a bounce in the USD/JPY causes these to hang around the area in a more lateral fashion with worsening divergences. That would be a more ideal situation for an entry.
USD/JPY in a small bounce that could lend some support short term.

No comments: