Friday, July 19, 2013

QQQ Update

From my very first post today, this is exactly what I thought would be the most likely probability, right down to the time.

Here's the QQQ P/L and more importantly the charts.



At the $1.90 fill, the P/L came to just shy of +39%.

 This is the 2 min chart, remember I used the QQQ as an example for my theory earlier today...

With this much weakness a positive divergence like this could be there just to hold the Q's in place for op-ex so they don't fall apart more, the range looks like short term accumulation, but the same could be said about it being needed for an op-ex pin.

 The 3 min chart however and it growing, suggest to me that it's more than just that.

There's nothing on the 5 min chart, this is now broken beyond repair unless a QE rock were to fall out of the sky.

An intraday look at the 5 min, again, no strength so again as I've thought all day, this isn't any kind of quality move, it's thin, just enough to get the job done and that is to change sentiment.

I won't post every timeframe, but there's no way those intraday charts change anything, they are there to do as I suspected, this 10 min is not only a much stronger timeframe, but an insanely deep negative divergence.

Honestly, a few years ago I'd be short this no matter what right now and if I had to wait a week or two I wouldn't care because THIS IS THE KIND OF SIGNAL THAT 3C WAS MEANT TO SHOW YOU, THIS IS WHERE YOU HAVE OUTSTANDING PROBABILITIES.

No comments: