Friday, July 19, 2013

New Site

This isn't the new site complete by any means, but it is a tab to several different portfolios, I'm thinking "core" or long trades, swing and short term and each will have their own list. Then two options lists.
Right now it's through Yahoo, I think that's what we'll end up with, although I don't love them, it seems to be the best solution at this point.

Input is always welcome and any ideas for the header graphics? I know some of you out there do nothing but that.


So far we'll have different colors for different post headers, we'll have a section on the main page showing any positions opened, closed or changed so you don't need to go through all of the posts and links to the posts. You'll have a lot more control from user name to email delivery and what content you want, maybe you only want the trade ideas or the trades and daily wrap... You'll be able to choose all of that.

There are a lot more things, so many in fact I lose track, but we're pretty close to done.

This will save me at least 25% more time which I can use to find stock picks. All input is welcome, this is for you.

No comments: