Friday, July 19, 2013

PCLN on Your Radar

I know some of you are shocked and some of you are ecstatic as many have asked about shorting PCLN, it's not one I've seen as having any opening, but there is an opening starting now.

I'm not going to waste time with a bunch of charts right now, but I would like to see it above $900, it has some short term / intraday divergences, the reversal process to get there is the right size, etc.

If PCLN can do that, I'll be looking very closely as some charts. Remember early this week how I said things , "Divergences" were moving very quickly and deeply and recall the week before I showed a very strong case for something that happened that forced smart money to abandon positions like a newly accumulated carry trade as well as our expected downside move, before the upside which was already well under way to reversing before something suddenly changed.

 The point is, whatever changed so drastically in the market has also caused significant and fast changes in PCLN as well.

No comments: