Tuesday, October 15, 2013

URRE Update

We picked up URRE long (a position we have been in and out of for a year) last week and the next morning had a +20% gain with no leverage, just long the stock.

I already have a large position in place for URRE long considering it's speculative to me, I could add more and I probably will "if" it drops below $2.50 briefly, but if I didn't have any exposure at all, I'd be very hard pressed not to pick up at least a partial or speculative size position here.

 URRE daily seems to be consolidating last week's gains, but I don't think it needs that much time, the $2.50 break that I'm using is because I already have a large position and that's the price concession I want to add to it as well as a possible head fake move for timing.

 This 60 min leading positive divegrence is what attracted me last week, it's still screaming, this is what I mean when I say, "Look for signals that are screaming, that are jumping off the chart".

The 15 min chart shows very recent activity on the positive side as well at lows, I'd like to see a break of that low with continued or higher positive signals to add to.

This is a Trend Channel 1-day stop currently at $2.39 on a closing basis, that means a close below $2.39, but I'd give it more room personally and take fewer shares if need be.

The 2-day chart is at $2.34, I think it's a little more reasonable considering the volatility in this area.

No comments: