Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Possible Trades

There are quite a few "possible " trades, I still like VXX the best or UVXT if you maybe want 2x leverage (long), what I see that I don't like is the "Duration risk", how long these trades can last and how quickly they could turn.

Among some of my favorites are of course VXX/UVXY, I like IWM shorts  ETFs like SRTY, SQQQ is also in there (3x short the Q's), FAZ looks interesting long (3x short financials) and believe it or not with all that's going on with gold, SLV (long) looks interesting, but for now I'll stick with what I have.

URRE is still looking very interesting long, I'd kind of like to see what the market does first as I already have a pretty large position there.

I'm going to get some general market charts up, it's very ugly, but again I think you really need to be able to watch the market and move quickly in this situation as duration of a trade is the question. Oh, also EWG, an ETF covering Germany, that looks good as a possible short, not great enough that I'm willing to take the risk, but I thought I'd mention it.

TICK is busted pretty badly, I'll get the Index Futures up, not looking good at all.

No comments: