Wednesday, February 2, 2011

FEBRUARY TRADE LIST IS UP

There's a lot of trades put out the last few days, I've put 20 trades on the list, some are linked to the original post if you want to see the concept. Be sure to read the notes. Several of the trades are in play now, none are too far gone that they can't still be entered. I have a lot more to add to the list, I'll be adding those that were mentioned today and tomorrow I'll be featuring some new ideas. By the end of the day they should all be on the list.

If you are in an older trade from December or January and want updated situation reports or updated stops, let me know and I'll get them on the list as well.

As always, any questions, please email me. Be sure to use risk management. If you don't have a solid risk management plan, I'm here anytime to discuss ideas that might work for you or share my trend channel with you. All trades are for mental execution whenever possible, I don't like showing the middlemen my card ever, especially with stops. All stops are end of day unless otherwise noted.

See you in the am. !!

No comments: